Soho Light Volume Tweezer
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘭𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭. 𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥.
Introducing the Soho Light Volume Tweezer.
It’s no secret that the right tweezer can facilitate the execution of a perfect set - and our ever growing collection has one to cover every angle.
Elegant and dripping in liquid black or chrome, our lightweight and precise tweezers perform effortlessly with the slightest tension.
Fabricated with highly durable Japanese surgical grade steel, angled at 65º, this sexy little number is well suited to create the perfect 4-5D fan.
Each tweezer is hand crafted and hand tested for pinpoint control and flush blade closure.
This is the ideal tweezer for lash artists who mostly work with light volume sets and do not require the added expense of a megavolume tweezer. Alternatively, this is a great option for educators who teach classic and volume foundation courses while providing high quality kits.
* THE LIGHT VOLUME TWEEZERS ARE PERFECTLY SUITED TO PICK UP LIGHT VOLUME FANS (4-5D). THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR MEGA VOLUME FANS. THESE TWEEZERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS.
- Finish: Jetblack plasma or Chrome
- Angle: 65º
- Length: 11.5 cm
- Width: 1 cm
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Tension: soft (adjustable to medium)
- Suitable for sterilization by autoclave
Intended for: Light Volume and Classic.
- Follow this two-step process to ensure that your tools are safe for reuse. First, clean off any debris or residue with alcohol or acetone wipe. Second, fully immerse tweezers with EPA approved disinfectant and let air dry prior to next use.
- Do not immerse tweezers in acetone, bleach or any ammonia-based solvents as this can dull the finish.
- Do not leave tweezers immersed in disinfectant for extended periods.
- Store in a sterile and closed container after sanitation.
- Protective storage is recommended to preserve precision and integrity of the tweezer
* Note: Do not use these tweezers to remove strip from lash trays or from lash tiles.